Thursday, June 28, 2007

Off to a wedding

So I will have massive withdrawal symptoms from lack of blogging and fall face first into my slice of wedding cake.

I will try to post during our trip but if I can't , I hope I will be able to still make snarky comments on your blogs!

And as for that damned squirrel eating my unripe apricots, he will be this size when I get back:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More for the squirrel pie, you greedy rodent!

Update: fixed my stupid grammar.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does one "fix" grammar in a post that features LOLspeak?

Anonymous said...

Bruinswich stew, Ellroon, Bruinswick stew. My mother's edition of Joy of Cooking even explains how to gut and skin them.

Thurber J Wolf, noted hound about town, has been studying the diagrams eagerly.

Regards,

Tengrain

JJ said...

Heehee. That cracked me up. (Sorry about your 'cots, though.)

Have a great time!:)

ellroon said...

Home again. Looked around my (now ripe) apricot tree, found no bloated body of aforementioned squirrel...

Maybe the possums and raccoons threw him out of the neighborhood...

ellroon said...

Even Lolspeak has some sort of logic, Bryan. My mangling of grammar and verb forms is not as embarrassing as George Bush, but irritating.

mapaghimagsik said...

Speaking of LOLspeak...

Its so much cuter when its cats and squirrels