Bob Cesca of The Huffington Post cites several very bizarre actions by the preznit:
His uncomfortably ridiculous smirks and smiles illustrate his inadequacies as a leader: his fugacious attitude; his vacant stature; and, most strikingly, his apparent inability to grasp the reality of his decisions. It's all right there on the screen -- underlined by those tiny baby teeth.To me the frantic head bobbing and shoulder shakes are made by a person who has no idea how to reach out to people but knows that these actions somehow make him seem more likable. He is truly a sociopathic personality:
Common characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder include:Don't forget this story.
- Persistent lying or stealing
- Recurring difficulties with the law
- Tendency to violate the rights and boundaries of others (property, physical, sexual, emotional, legal)
- Substance abuse
- Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
- A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
- Inability to tolerate boredom
- Disregard for the safety of self or others
- A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders - this is not a symptom but "a history of"
- Lack of remorse for hurting others
- Superficial charm
- A sense of extreme entitlement
- Inability to make or keep friends
- Lack of guilt
- Relentlessness[dubious ]
- Recklessness, impulsivity
People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures.