Monday, November 12, 2007

And when Tom Cruise is displeased....

People listen... or sell their flat and stop answering their phone:
Hollywood, CA (CNS) - Hollywood actor Tom Cruise has got his feathers ruffled once again and this time it is over a new scathing biography written by author Andrew Morton, who is now allegedly gone into hiding. Morton's whereabouts have been unknown after it was reported that he had received threats made to him from Cruise's ties with the Church of Scientology.

According to Ireland Online, Morton says he has been forced to sell his London home and "disappear" as a result of threats made to him by Scientologists.

He tells British newspaper the Sunday Express: "I have received threats from the Scientologist's and things have become pretty heavy - to the extent that it's almost more than my lawyers can handle."

"I've sold my flat and I'm not telling anyone where I'm moving to. I intend to disappear for a while."
Else Morton just wants to make a rumpus to sell his book. Either way, I think I'll wait for the movie to come out....

No comments: