Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Relevant?

At 24%?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"I believe that the Iranian -- if Iran had a nuclear weapon, it would be a dangerous threat to world peace. It would -- this is -- we got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel. So I told people that if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon. And I take this very -- I take the threat of Iran with a nuclear weapon very seriously."


White House transcript:

I believe that the Iranian -- if Iran had a nuclear weapon, it would be a dangerous threat to world peace.

But this -- we got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel. So I've told people that if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from have the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon. I take the threat of Iran with a nuclear weapon very seriously.

Watch it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to do this to you, but you've been selected to participate in this mass blog experience.

ellroon said...

Ha! I've already mutated. I'm honored that you thought of me as you thought of those who needed ... growth.

I wonder if I'm allowed to re-mutate...