Saturday, March 31, 2007

On vacation, dammit

I will miss my daily therapeutic rantings and snarling snarks until Wednesday. I may have internet access which might allow me to post comments, but I will leave my blog alone (allll alone *sniff*) until I return. I already feel quite sad....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Obviously during the three days while I'm gone:

1) Bush will confess he is gay and the twins were a donation from Jeb.

2) Laura will run off with her drug dealer.

3) Abu Gonzales will find religion and be found at an airport beating a drum and wearing a toga.

4) Cheney will have health problems on top of his other health problems which will cause him to think he is emperor of the universe.

5) Rove will announce he is gay and run off with Jimmy/Jeff.

6) Paraguay will nationalize its land and take over several mansions, bunkers, and dungeons in a Bush family compound. Kenneth Lay will be found partying there with Osama.

7) Iran will diplomatically end the war in Iraq, create a democratic functioning society in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia. It will run off al-Qaeda, invent the electric car, a water purifier for small poor countries and stop global warming. Bush will still bomb April 6th.

4 comments:

JJ said...

"snarling snarks" LOL
I'm still waiting for Cheney to shoot someone else in the face. Talk about a story with legs, that one's still got some mileage on it.

Have a good break! Cheers.:)

Anonymous said...

Hurry back, we need all the street fighters we can get.

Regards,

Tengrain

Sandy-LA 90034 said...

Is that your puppy dog? Very cute.

Hope you can rest and have fun on your vacation.

ellroon said...

Home again!

No, not my puppy, but it melts the heart, doesn't it?

Revving up my snarkmobile!