Thursday, February 28, 2008

Help Stony Brook University Political Science guy do his dissertation project!

The purpose of this survey is to examine how people think and feel about the political issues, parties, and candidates in the upcoming election. In the survey, you will be asked a series of questions about two political candidates, John McCain and Hillary Clinton. We are very interested in how individuals that find information on the web think about politics, and your participation would be greatly appreciated. In total, the survey should take about 15 minutes to complete. The survey is completely anonymous and you can skip any questions you do not wish to answer.
I take it 1) Pffffft! and 2) Definitely! won't suffice?

Ok, ok... off to take the survey.

2 comments:

Sorghum Crow said...

I took it. I couldn't figure out what the point was until the end when they explained the structure of the study.

ellroon said...

I've deleted my comment because I was reminded by Mustang Bobby not to make comments about the survey... which I did... and so skewed the test.

Ack!