Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Big Brother Clear Channel only wants the best for you

And wants you NOT to listen or buy Bruce Springsteen's Magic. Protecting you from distressing thoughts about the war and why we have people dying there and why we went there in the first place and...

See? Do NOT listen to Magic.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think I'll go shopping later today...

Update: 11/1: Heard on Air America that this post is incorrect, that Clear Channel sent no memo and is not asking Magic not to be played. Will post correct info when found.

2 comments:

Steve Bates said...

Somebody (I don't remember who) put up a track from the new album. I think that if you liked the old Boss, you'll really like the new Boss.

"Clear Channel's a dear channel..." - Eric Idle, The FCC Song. Google it.

ellroon said...

Ah yes, I know it well...