Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm so honored! I'd like to thank my parents....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Morse at Republic of Sestakastan tagged me, so I must respond.

Congratulations, you won a
Thinking Blogger Awards

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

Well, I must admit I was tagged by Bryan of Why Now? in February... but I'm still new enough to blogging that I find these things entertaining. (My first bloggity anniversary will be August 9th.)

So the first blog I'll pick on this time will be Mustang Bobby of Bark Bark Woof Woof who teased me so mercilessly for not picking on him for the last tagging... and for being a cutie.

Second: Mapaghimagsik of Taking Stock for her wonderful cartoons.

Third: Sorghum Crow at Sorghum Crow's General Store for hitting the blogging ground running at full speed..

Fourth: jj at Unrepentant Old Hippie for her unquenchable spirit and the turkeys on her driveway.

Fifth: Chet at Vanity Press for his excellent viewpoint, humor, and Friday art.

Now I will go and feel guilty for neglecting all the other blogs I try to visit daily....

11 comments:

mapaghimagsik said...

Wow! Thank you!

And here I was going to go away for a weekend and let the comic skate...not pressure now :D

ellroon said...

Please have fun on your trip and regard this as one of those chain letters that threaten your pets, your income and your future if you dare to ignore it!

:)

Sorghum Crow said...

Thanks for the tag.
Lessee, I broke a mirror yesterday, and today is friday the 13th. I am not about to break this chain, but I may procrastinate a bit.

ellroon said...

Whoa... I really did chose a good day to threaten my blogosphere friends....

That guy said...

Thanks, Ellroon, but I've already got one! ;)

JJ said...

Thankyou thankyou ellroon, but I also already got one! Sorrrrrry! ;)

Mustang Bobby said...

Me too! I think I was the one who passed it on to Bryan.

Mustang Bobby said...

Here's what I posted back in February.

ellroon said...

Just see if I continue sending on these harassing chain letters to such a blase crowd... sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is old. My first bloggy anniversary won't be until August 14th.

ellroon said...

Why you galldurned young whippersnapper! I'll learn you to respect yer elders!

I wonder if it was the same long since forgotten infuriating incident that drove us both to start blogs, whig!