Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Even Kissinger jumps ship.

"Military victory is no longer possible in Iraq, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger said in a television interview broadcast Sunday."

So now we just need to save Bush's face and change what 'staying the course' means:

""I think we have to redefine the course, but I don't think that the alternative is between military victory, as defined previously, or total withdrawal," he said."

I do think this is worse than quibbling over what the word is means....

Tengrain has the pic.

3 comments:

Tengrain said...

Hey Ellroon, nice little place you got here!

Regards,

Tengrain

ellroon said...

Hiya Tengrain! I am honored by your visit to my 'umble abode!

Tengrain said...

Watchoo talkin' 'bout, willis?

I'm blogrolling you. I did not know you had a site.

Best regards,

'Grain