Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone else find this as funny as I do?

At the CPAC page, my red emphasis:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

From CPAC and Our More Than 100 Cosponsors and Exhibitors

Click here to register online for CPAC 2010!

Invited Speakers Include:
Amb. John Bolton*, Andrew Breitbart*, Herman Cain*, Ann Coulter*, Hon. Newt Gingrich, Doug Hoffman*, Hon. Mike Huckabee, Gov. Bobby Jindal, David Keene*, Wayne LaPierre*, Mark Levin*, Rush Limbaugh, Gov.-elect Bob McDonnell, Hon. Sarah Palin (Invited, Not Confirmed), Rep. Ron Paul, Gov. Tim Pawlenty*, Hon. Mitt Romney*, Marco Rubio*, and many more!

I guess if she gets an offer that pays more.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

her reputation precedes her.

ellroon said...

And she is definitely not changing her spots...

pygalgia said...

Actually, that lineup is scary enough without her.

Bryan said...

I won't leave my real reaction, because the guys with the bad hair cuts and suits have no sense of humor.

Ignore these idiots and have a Merry Christmas, Ellroon.

Christmas comes but once a year, but wingnuts are a persistent infestation.

ellroon said...

Thank you, Bryan. I will have a Merry Christmas and NOT throw my tree out with the trash...

And Pygalgia... I agree with you. Any list that starts out with Bolton is freaky nightmarish.

Both of you guys have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in spite of it all!