Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Thinking Blog Award

Bryan of Why Now? tagged me for this:

Congratulations, you won a
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting!

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

Ok....This will be hard. I have hundreds of sites I scan ... ones that make me think? I am going to leave out the really big names because they orbit in their own universe. Hmmmm... (not Steve nor Bryan for they have already been tagged...)

NTodd of Dohiyi Mir
Spocko of Spocko's Brain
Tengrain of Mock Paper Scissors
Whig of Cannablog
Phila of Bouphonia

Not sure NTodd belongs here... he's kinda a big name...

But all those others! Check my blogroll for them, I feel embarrassed for leaving any one of them out...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I've never been tagged before.

Thanks, it's a good one. I need to think about it.

ellroon said...

Dislike being made to choose, but if it exposes people to smaller blogs, it's a good thing.

spocko said...

Hmmm. This should be fun.
I'm going to have to THINK about this. (The jokes just right themselves folks!)
Thanks!
Your fan,
Spocko

spocko said...

Oh and Ntodd has a blog? Who knew?

ellroon said...

Lol! I lied, really!

Anonymous said...

You can lead a whore to water, but you cannot make him think, Ellroon.

No one's ever accused me of that. Now I'll have to think and when I get home do something about it.

Regards,

Tengrain

Anonymous said...

Ellroon - I'm upgrading MPS to a new host tonight, and I cannot post until it is done... I have not forgotten about this.

Regards,

Tengrain

ellroon said...

Good luck!

Mustang Bobby said...

Heehee! Sounds like you had fun!

Oh, and me being ever the scholar, the original "whore" quote is from Dorothy Parker, the famous wag of the 1930's Algonquin Round Table who, when challenged to use the word "horticulture" in a sentence, immediately replied, "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think."

Buy that woman another martini.

ellroon said...

Thanks, Mustang Bobby, for sourcing that. I've heard that quote but wasn't aware of who said it.