Tuesday, January 02, 2007

All that snow in Colorado proves global warming wrong!

"Today, prominent climate skeptics Pat Michaels and Dan Gainor appeared on Fox News’ Your World with Neil Cavuto to argue that the recent snowstorms in Denver prove there is a “Northeast bias” on global warming. Both agreed with Cavuto’s claim that if “more of those who support global warming did not live in the East Coast, or more specifically in New York, and were stationed in Denver,” they might be more skeptical of global warming. Michaels added that “if you believe that warming causes cooling, you’re like my neighbors down in Virginia who think that if you put hot water in the ice cube tray, it freezes faster. It doesn’t work that way.”"

D'oh!! Bush's new climate advisor.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Donnie McDaniel said...

I figured you would have used the pic instead. But it's all good. BTW, I got your link off The Democratic Daily. I saw it as an incoming link. I write there.

Donnie

ellroon said...

I'm coming over there to hijack the pic right now!

mapaghimagsik said...

That pic is awesome.

ellroon said...

The worst thing is, you can't argue with the man...